The Jubilee Community Centre is a 44,000 square feet building in East Grinstead, bought and refurbished by the generosity of church members, which not only meets the needs of all church activities but also provides a modern and flexible resource for the local and business communities.
Key Text :- Mark 7:1-23, Isaiah 29:13, Exodus 20:12, 21:17, Acts 10, Ephesians 2:1-10; Gal 3:1-6
- Pharisees miss the miracles because they are looking for faults
- The dangers of tradition
- We are not defiled from the outside in!
- What is the root of religion and self-righteousness?
- It is all about grace!
- How do we help one another to stay discerning without getting cynical and fault finding?
- Which personal and church traditions might become our security and so replace grace?
- What is the difference between spiritual disciplines eg. prayer, worship, scripture and legalism?
Sermon Topics: Mark