The Jubilee Community Centre is a 44,000 square feet building in East Grinstead, bought and refurbished by the generosity of church members, which not only meets the needs of all church activities but also provides a modern and flexible resource for the local and business communities.
God’s Big Picture – Haggai
Key Texts: Haggai, Ezra 1-6, Zechariah
Structure of Haggai. Four Prophetic utterances: 1) Haggai 1:1-11. 2) Haggai 2:1-9. 3) Haggai 2:10-19. 4) Haggai 2:20-23
- Put God first by keeping worship central
- Create time to review your life before it is forced on you by circumstance
- Work is primarily about worship, not promotion, profile, product or reward
- Place your hope in God – he does not change
- Keep a short account of sin
- GOD blesses obedience and availability
- God keeps his promises
- God doesn’t always do things the way we expect
- What might you need to review in your life at the moment?
- How might you create space and time for that review?
- Who might help you in that review process?
- How might your working life be changed if you were more aware that it is an act of worship?
- What promises are you carrying from God?
- Where are you carrying disappointment about those promises?
- Be open and honest about disappointment, how do we keep hold of faith whilst also being real about our disappointments?