Clerk to Trustees
We are looking for someone to provide support to our Board of Trustees on a voluntary basis.
The role will essentially comprise:
- Prompting and collating agenda items by e-mail
- Finalising the agenda order and priorities for each meeting (in consultation with the Chair)
- Attending meetings and making notes (roughly 10 times/year)
- Circulating the notes of the meeting and helping to chase–through actions
The time commitment will be approximately 5 hours per month with a meeting being held most months of the year (currently normally on the second Monday evening of the month).
- Ability to take accurate notes and to present them succinctly with a clear record of allocated actions and responsibilities.
- IT literate and good use of MS Word
- Access to e-mail (could potentially be provided at JCC)
- Discretion in the handling of sensitive information.
- A self-starter
- Someone sympathetic towards the objectives of Jubilee Community Church
- Someone with significant secretarial experience
As soon as possible.
If you are interested please contact Mark Berry on 07880 715179 or firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to one of the other Trustees – Cris Payne and Sarah Wallis.
Visuals operator – Communications
We are looking for someone to operate our visuals desk & apple Mac on a Sunday morning, 1 in 3 week rota on a voluntary basis.
The role will comprise:
- Being competent on a Apple Mac, learning & using Pro-Presenter program
- Setting up and running the visuals slides; songs, announcements, sermon etc
- Attending a termly team meeting
The time commitment will be Monday evening set up one in three weeks, and serving at both Sunday meetings one in three weeks. We also host a team meeting once a term.
- IT literate and good use of Apple Mac
- Access to e-mail
- Working well within a team
- Happy to leanrn
Shadowing/Training as soon as possible. On Rota from September
If you are interested please contact Pete Benton on Pete@jcceg.co.uk or speak to any of the team behind the Visuals station.