The Jubilee Community Centre is a 44,000 square feet building in East Grinstead, bought and refurbished entirely by the generosity of church members, which not only meets the needs of all church activities but also provides a modern and flexible resource for the local and business communities.
Vision and Prayer
Key Texts: Isaiah 61, Acts 2:42-47, 2 Cor 5:16-6:2, Gen 3:8-9, Eph 2:14-18, Isaiah 40, Acts 4, Philippians 4, Mark 1:35
• How do we connect faith/church vision with real life?
• We are called to be agents of reconciliation
• Prayer is often perceived as a challenge
“I am a monastic and a Pentecostal when it comes to prayer, as a monastic I believe prayer changes me and as a Pentecostal I believe prayer changes my situation”
Matt Bird CEO Cinnamon Network
• Culture – Prayer is a relational necessity not a religious activity
• Nurture – Prayer changes me!
• Adventure – Prayer changes my world
• Be intentional