The Jubilee Community Centre is a 44,000 square feet building in East Grinstead, bought and refurbished by the generosity of church members, which not only meets the needs of all church activities but also provides a modern and flexible resource for the local and business communities.
THE KING AND I
Key Text - Mark 11:1-11
Main Point: He’s the King – how do you receive Him?
- What was the significance of Jesus’ journey into Jerusalem?
- What does His timing tell us about His intentions?
It’s All Borrowed:
- Who’s borrowing from whom in the story? – Colossians 1:16
- How do you feel when others/God ask to have something that ‘you’ own?
Bitter Sweet Praise:
- How can a crowd turn from crying out ‘Hosanna’ to ‘Crucify’ in 3 days?
- How consistent is your praise to God?
Jesus looks at everything:
- How should the temple have looked?
- How can we, the new temple of the Holy Spirit, prepare?
Sermon Topics: Mark