The Jubilee Community Centre is a 44,000 square feet building in East Grinstead, bought and refurbished by the generosity of church members, which not only meets the needs of all church activities but also provides a modern and flexible resource for the local and business communities.
Relationship, not a religion
Romans 12:1-2 (TRANSFORMATION)
Put something into action...
- Grace of God - 'culture of grace in context of mission'
- Read Eph 4:1-16. What is the application of this passage? What should a ‘culture of Grace in a context of mission’ look like?
- View Mercies of God 'more like Jesus'
- Why not take Communion together with your family &/or community group. Spend some time looking at the cross and reflecting on the mercies of God.
- Living Sacrifice, Holy & acceptable
- What are some obvious and less obvious ways we ‘conform to this world/age’?
- Is the Holy Spirit speaking to you about an area in your life that is causing you to do the splits? Ask the Holy Spirit to give you strength to say no, and for a personal holiness boundary in that area.
- Spend some time asking God to reveal to you areas of your life that you need to repent of. Ask Him, and anyone else you have offended for forgiveness.
- Read Ephesians 1:3-14, Romans 8:12-16, Galatians 4:1-7, 1 John 3:1-3, John 1:12, John 1:15 etc… spend some time renewing your mind, declaring and believing the truth of who God is as your perfect heavenly Father, and therefore who you are as His beloved Son/daughter
Sermon Topics: Relationship