The Jubilee Community Centre is a 44,000 square feet building in East Grinstead, bought and refurbished by the generosity of church members, which not only meets the needs of all church activities but also provides a modern and flexible resource for the local and business communities.
Mark 2:1-12, Matt 9:1-7, Luke 5:17, Ex 34:61, Ps 103:3, Isaiah 43.25, Dan 7:13-14
A narrative with 5 characters
- The Crowd
- The Friends
- The Man
- The Scribes/Teachers of the Law
- What do we learn from looking at how Jesus handles this situation?
- How do we encourage one another to participate in the Kingdom not just spectate?
- In what ways might we commit to bringing our friends to Jesus?
- How can we help one another to learn to look past our preconceptions to see the children of God whom we meet every day?
- When do we miss Jesus in our midst? When do we miss Jesus because we are hiding behind other securities?
Sermon Topics: Mark