The Jubilee Community Centre is a 44,000 square feet building in East Grinstead, bought and refurbished by the generosity of church members, which not only meets the needs of all church activities but also provides a modern and flexible resource for the local and business communities.
Love keeps no record of wrongs
Key Texts: 1 Corinthians 13:5; Matthew 6:7-14; Matthew 5:21-24; Luke 7:36-50.
Love keeps no record of wrongs. Love forgives readily
• Yes, it is possible for you to keep no record of wrongs.
• Use your delete button frequently. Empty the Trash or Bin!
• You have been forgiven much, so you can forgive much.
• Forgiveness benefits us more than the people we feel we are letting off the hook.
• Forgiveness releases you, brings deliverance, and frees you - spirit, soul and body.
• Forgiveness opens the door for reconciliation.
• Forgiveness positions you to receive and appreciate your blessings.
• So do yourself a favour, Forgive: God commands it, Freedom demands it, Love compels it.
For contemplation, discussion and action:
1 - What record(s) do you need to expunge and destroy?
2 - Why is forgiveness so difficult sometimes?
3 - Ask for grace from Jesus to love like him. Firstly to raise your threshold for offence, secondly to forgive and thirdly to forget (expunge and destroy the records).
Sermon Topics: Culture