The Jubilee Community Centre is a 44,000 square feet building in East Grinstead, bought and refurbished by the generosity of church members, which not only meets the needs of all church activities but also provides a modern and flexible resource for the local and business communities.
Love is not easily angered
1 Cor 13:1-8, Eph 4:26, Ex 32:10-11, Psalms 7, 78, 86, 103, Proverbs 14:17, 14:29, 15:18, 17:27, 22:24, 29:22, James 1:19
• Dangers of anger
• Understanding Anger
• Know your ABC’s
• Making room for the Word and the Spirit
• Proverbs 15:18, James 1:19 – memory verses for the easily angered
A - Action
B - Belief
C - Consequence
• We all get angry sometimes! Do you agree with this statement?
• What things provoke you to anger?
• How do you deal with anger at the moment?
• What sins does anger lead you in to if you are not careful?
• How might you become slower to anger?
• Are there injustices that we should get angry about?