The Jubilee Community Centre is a 44,000 square feet building in East Grinstead, bought and refurbished by the generosity of church members, which not only meets the needs of all church activities but also provides a modern and flexible resource for the local and business communities.
Scriptures: 2 Cor 9:6-15; Psalm 112; Matt 6:19-31; 1 Cor 9:19-23; Is 55:10, Prov 11:24
- Biblical principles first – personal practices second
- We need a culture of grace when we talk about money and giving
- God delights in a generous heart
- God’s heart is full of generosity (Grace)
- God’s provision is the foundation of our generosity
- if I sow sparingly I will reap sparingly
- God encourages personal generosity because it is good for me
- I am encouraged (commanded) to engage both my heart and my head in my decisions on giving
- What shapes my decision of giving?
- Did I apply biblical principles in the decisions I made?
- Who can I talk to about money and possessions in an honest and accountable way?