The Jubilee Community Centre is a 44,000 square feet building in East Grinstead, bought and refurbished by the generosity of church members, which not only meets the needs of all church activities but also provides a modern and flexible resource for the local and business communities.
Key Texts: Hebrews 13:8-21, Heb 12:1-3; Phil 2:1-11
• The final chapter!!! It’s all about Jesus
• The writer is totally convinced that there is no one in all of Jewish history who even comes close to this individual who is both fully man and fully God
• The consistency of Jesus Christ. The Truth of Christ.
• “When man stops believing in God the issue is not that he believes nothing, rather it is that he will start to believe anything”
• The revelation of the Character of GOD in and through Christ. The centrality of the cross of Christ.
• The perfect summary of Hebrews 12:1-3
• Where is Jesus in your priorities?
• How is that expressed in our lives as individuals and a community?
• What draws our eyes away from Jesus?
• When we find ourselves drifting towards indifference about Jesus who do we confide in?
• In your community group talk about how you might be even more honest when we face hard times and trials that can dent our faith.