The Jubilee Community Centre is a 44,000 square feet building in East Grinstead, bought and refurbished by the generosity of church members, which not only meets the needs of all church activities but also provides a modern and flexible resource for the local and business communities.
Key Texts: Heb 12:18-29; Hag 2:1-10; Ex 19; Deut 9; 2 Cor 4; Rom 12:1-3
Memory verse28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, 29 for our ‘God is a consuming fire.
- “as a man thinks so he is” proverbs 23:7
- We are receiving a Kingdom that cannot be shaken
“He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose”
Jim Elliott (Diary entry 28th October 1949)
- Let us be thankful
- Worship God Acceptably
- Our God is a consuming fire
- Which influences shape how we think?
- How might we practice thankfulness in our lives?
- What place does worship have in our daily routines?
- What stops us committing whole heartedly to corporate worship?
- How might we overcome some of these barriers in corporate worship?
- Why is corporate worship important in the life of a Christian?