The Jubilee Community Centre is a 44,000 square feet building in East Grinstead, bought and refurbished by the generosity of church members, which not only meets the needs of all church activities but also provides a modern and flexible resource for the local and business communities.
Give us this day our Daily Bread
Key verses: Matt 6 v11; Exodus 16; Genesis 22v14; Matt 6 v25-34; Psalm 24 v1; Phil 4 v11-13; Matt 25 v14-30; 2Cor 9v6-9; Gal 2v10; Matt 25 v35-40
- God asks us to ask Him for daily provision
- By nature God is our provider - Jehovah Jireh
- Our anxiety undervalues God's providence and sovereignty.
- We have a responsibility to be good stewards of all that God gives us
- The Bible encourages us to be generous with what we have
- God challeges us to remember the poor
- To what extent does your attitude towards money reflect your view of God as sustainer and provider?
- If you are worried or anxious about your finances, who will you ask for help and / or prayer?
- Have you become too self-reliant and self-dependent? Consider the way you pray as an indicator of the answer to this question!
- If "the earth is the Lord's and everything in it", how should that shape what we do with our money, possessions, time and skills?
Sermon Topics: Giving