The Jubilee Community Centre is a 44,000 square feet building in East Grinstead, bought and refurbished by the generosity of church members, which not only meets the needs of all church activities but also provides a modern and flexible resource for the local and business communities.
Be GENEROUS in your giving
Be Generous IN YOUR GIVING (You have grace for it!)
2 Corinthians 9: 6-15
What stops us from being generous?
1. Serious demands on our small incomes.
2. The Desire to keep having more.
3. The love of money. the god of mammon.
4. Vision. A lack of clarity of what our money is being used for.
5. A lack of Knowledge of the call to and benefits of generosity.
Why should I (we) give generously?
1. I have A god who IS generous and GIVES unto me generously and sacrificially
2. I have the DNA of God so I can give as HE does. It's my seed.
3. Blesses the Church and the poor and enables the advancement of the gospel
4. Blesses me - prosperity, takes financial burden away, transforms my character, inspires others
5. It's part of my worship. My response to his LOVE and generosity. Shows where my heart is.
How should I give (sow)?
1. Generously & sacrificially
2. Consistently, cheerfully, joyfully, hilariously
3. Sow in faith
4. Sow with expectancy
5. Give everything! MY ALL.
For meditation and discussion -
Am I generous?
Have I ever given sacrificially?
Do I give in faith and with expectation?
Sermon Topics: Giving