The East Grinstead Foodbank is one of our Jubilee Initiatives, a charity that we support, and they are located out of our warehouse. They provide emergency food and support to local people who are referred to them in crisis.
There are a number of ways you can support them this Christmas:
- Donate items they are in need of (please note the food needs to be in date and non-perishable)
- Pray that the logistics of getting the food packed and delivered goes smoothly over the busy Christmas period
- Volunteer time, they are incredibly busy packing food parcels to give to those in need and are requesting helpers to assist. If you have a spare hour or two, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donate money to help support their work, the link is below.
SHOPPING LIST (list may change weekly)
- Bleach/toilet cleaner
- Spaghetti hoops
- Peanut butter
- Deodorant – male and female
- Tinned Custard
- Vegetable or Olive oil (1ltr or smaller)